My Life

Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 January 2012

Moving on

Well lately i've been such a mess, i've been wondering what track to next take in my life. With having alot of stress from home with my grandad being ill then passing, and many other things, also with exams from college and so much work to be due in, finally have passed and now sorting out my future seems more clearer.


Even though everyone hates being alone, and yes i do too, but this year i think the big four letter word is going to be at the bottom of my list, i've had to many hearts broken to find another one to crack. It's time to sort myself out before i dive in for more. Even though it still hurts i think it's for the best to concentrate on my future than worrying about problems that should not be an issue.


Well i've decided to do a third year at college, even though my plan was to have a gap year, but i thought why wait a year to decide something that i know now? Well i've been put on courses that may help and i'm sure will help me for my future plan. One is to create a portfolio for Uni of all my photographs that are top notch, i also want to prove to people that i can go somewhere and actually do things for myself. It all depends on how well i do within the next months, i've recently been skipping alot of college, i don't know why i just haven't been that motivated to go in, but i'm slowly getting back into it.


While these blogs may seem a bit personal and detailed, but these help me to express and when i look back at these i can relate to what i was and am feeling at the time, these aren't for you to read, but for me also.


Life taught me to die, but i will live with a fight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment