My Life

Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

In another life

Promises we either break or keep or even take back to those who do not deserve them anymore. But i don't think anyone, not even yourself should feel like you have to deal with something because if you don't, you're scared of what might happen, should we let people control us like that?

No, in a way people should never have a hold over us, to make us feel scared. In any curcumstance you may be in, or find yourself that you personally are not happy with the way you are being pushed about then only you can make it stop. Even if the outcome leaves you as one of those crazy people with millions of cats, atleast you'll be happy knowing that you weren't being forced by through life hanging on a piece of string. 

 I like to think that not all people want to be a leader, some want to follow aswell,  behind closed doors of a church only they know what really goes on. The confession box, now i've never really got the point of this, so what? People go in, confess their sins, then leave? But the old guy behind the wooden see-through window can see them? Huh? That's one thing i'll never get, or maybe that's just in the movies and it's not actually like that in real life? I'm not sure, but if i have any sins to confess i won't be going to tell the big G- O- D.


This wasn't mean't to turn all reglious but when i start typing and thinking, i'll end up not knowing half of what i say. Anyway, the whole point of this blog is to ask a question, and even though you can't answer to me exactly, but it's mostly for yourself to think about.


Question -  What would you do different if you were given a second shot at life?


My answer - Well no one really knows what happens when you die, or what happens after, is any such thing as after? But any how, i know i'm still only young and yet 4 days till i'm offically an adult being 18, well i would change how my childhood effects what i am today, even though i'm much stronger than i was when i was 12, but going through alot i would make sure that my little 12 year old self stood up against people that disliked me for many reasons, and made sure that what ever happened i would be my happy little self and enjoyed my happy moments and not dwell on the sad. I'm not sure what you would do, given take you're older, the same age, or even younger. I'm sure there would be one thing you would do different. I would make sure that no matter what, i would be myself and not change for anyone.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment