My Life

Total Pageviews

Friday 12 August 2011

Waking Up!

Since i started summer i've been getting up later and later in the day, even if i go to bed at 9pm i still seem to not drag myself out of my nice, cosy, warm bed till 10am at the earlest! I'm not complaining either! But when i dont get up i get even more tired! Is something wrong?! I have no clue why this is, but it happens.


Well as i have nothing else to do i normally get up late then find myself finding things to do, wishing i had woken up earlier! Funny that isn't it? I can't wait to go back to college though, i miss seeing people and having something to do all day, even though sometimes i do complain about being at college, but that's only because i had 4 hour breaks, having done all my work i didn't find anything to do. Hopefully my second year will bring me piles and piles of work (no doubt there actually will be this time!) but i'd give them all my best shot.


I think my next blog will be about how annoying my freaky neighbours are! Keep tuned :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment