My Life

Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 August 2011

Family

I know my next blog was supposed to be about my freaky neighbours, but i thought as what i've done today, this kinda felt right. So here it is.


Family is a big word, a word that can mean so many things, to so many different people. To me it means a group of people that care and love each other. But in my case, family seems to not  mean anything. I've lived through a tough life, like everyone has, but as i have always said, even if your life is bad,  it doesnt mean that someone elses isn't as bad, or even worse. Which is true, but everyone has an experience in different ways,
either good or bad.


I've lived through my parents getting a divorce, which in these days is very common i know. At the age of 8 i was wondering what is happening? why are my two favorite people in the world moving away from each other? the worst thing was, i asked and asked what was happening but i always was told, "i'll tell you when your old enough to understand" But by the age of 8, i knew everything, i knew that no longer will i see my father living in the same house again. These days, i near enough know everything that went on during that time, and i really wish i didn't.


This oddly isn't the moral of this blog, But how family can be torn apart so easily and to be forced into so many different tornados to be thrown out into a pile of rubble. Everyone's life isn't as perfect as they'd like it to be, but we sure can make it a better one when we try, and get along.


Family may not mean anything to me, But can mean a hell of alot to others, I kind of get jealous at families that are full of people that love and care for each other, Knowing that i will never have that feeling. But if and when i choose to have a family of my own, i will make sure that my children will never have to face to fear of losing there mother or father, Because that feeling stays with you forever.


Thanks for reading, i'll be sure to top you up on them neighbours Tomorrow, It's one hell of a story!

No comments:

Post a Comment