My Life

Total Pageviews

Monday 8 July 2013

One thing at a time..

Well it's now fully fledged into the year hasn't it? Can't believe how fast it is going! I'm soon to be going to university to study Photography as a degree, It doesn't feel real! Although I have to get my results yet ;)

I'm getting really serious about this whole photography thing now, I really want to do something with my life and even though this road I'm going down is one of the hardest professions to get into, you have to rely on others to like your work and be willing to pay for it! I hope it PAYS off!


On the other hand...


This is a horrible thing, affecting yet another member of my family. Anyone who is going through this I share my love and peace. 

P.S: I swear I will write more!

No comments:

Post a Comment