My Life

Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 September 2012

Moving like a balloon

Explanation: A balloon either falls to the floor, eventually deflates or is popped which leaves nothing but the outside remains of the balloon itself. Or it floats up and gradually reaches its highest peak until it can't go any further and just pops. - The meaning of this is that what goes up must come down.

So, what does this exactly mean Meg? Well, it can mean whatever you wish it to mean. I can't tell you to believe or do anything, but I can persuade you. That's a trick worth learning, because without it, I don't think you'd survive.

Now either you reach your lowest point in life (which basically is when you die, because nothing could possibly be worse than that? Right? ) Well no, but you think it is, ok now that I’ve told you that nothing is worse than being dead, I bet that 1 million reasons for saying "that’s not true" comes to mind. Yes, well done you've gained access to part 2 of being a balloon, strange huh? I'm saying that you start off as a baby, grow up in a situation, reach a point where you think 'fuck this' and i'm telling you, EVERYONE reaches this point, because nothing can be perfect, even the rich little kids that get everything can fall over into a bush full of nettles and be scared for life (yes this happened to me, however at this point I was wealthy, well my parents were.)

Right so at this point I bet you're wondering where this is leading? Well me too.. I'm writing this as it comes to mind, nothing is planned. So now that we've all gathered we were once a baby and money is an object, we can start to gain access to part 3. Yes! Isn't this fun? Part 3 of a balloon.. you begin to aim higher and higher in life, going through many changes in emotions, decisions when eventually you're at the peak, BANG! Oh? whats that? Yes you've popped, and gained access to the real life you should have been living while you were floating up high to reach this moment.

Well done!

If you got none of this, I’ll allow you to be taught one thing at the very end. Nothing can be as good as it can be until you realise that there is never an end to success, If you fall (pop) get that ass back up again and move on to something better!

Life is only as good as you make it.

Peace Keys <3 P/s hope you liked the game, but never be a balloon, you always loose that air that keeps you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment