My Life

Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 April 2012

Oh My Days

I really don't understand people these days. They either can make you really happy or just really upset and angry! I can't help but feel so much remorse for these people! And I just don't know whether I can take it. My emotions run high 24/7 and I have no control over falling apart over something so so so stupid! I mean I was even watching the film Wall-e and I cried! 

Why do some people have no idea how they make over people feel? Either they are totally oblivious to it or they just know having resentment is the best way to feel about these things. I want to know why people can have such a hold over someone and not know that they are destroying every last inch if their bones! 

My head is all over the place, and with people treating me like I'm nothing better than something you tred on then what's the point in trying to make it work? The most awful thing about it all is that it seems to be all my fault. Because I'm apparently such a bad person and because I have maybe more issues than some other 'sane' person that I can't be perfect like apparently everyone else but me is. 

Sorry for the rant! I can't sleep and I'm filling up with anger every second that people don't realize whats happening. Tarra! Peace keys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment